Friday, December 22, 2006

It Took a Cup of Coffee

Met up with Yvonne and Alphania for dinner last night. Pizza was good, as always. Had coffee with Von after dinner while Alph went for rehearsals. Man, the coffee at TCC is pricey. Though the place was quiet enough for us to have a decent conversation.

It's been almost 2 months, and to a certain extent, both of us has calmed down enough to talk about it. I guessed I was finally able to put into words the various thoughts that I wasn't able to verbalise previously. Tied up some loose ends. Stuff that... I knew but just had to hear from her mouth.

Like I told Cheryl, I believe that things are not meant to be broken. Oh wells.

Ginger spice coffee. To get into the warm toasty Xmassy mood. Too much ginger though, they should just half the amount. Btw, the cup's white.

Sugar bowl



Playing around with the lighting effects on Photoshop.


After Alph was done with rehearsals, the both of us went to IntroV Bar for a drink, talked a lil bit about her and the Doc. And more about me and Von of course. Grins. It's remarkable how outsiders see stuff. Or in her case, how she saw it ALL ALONG. Kept telling her that at times it really teeter on being FARCICAL.
Alph and I both turn beet red at the slightest amount of alcohol. She asked for the train schedule at the control station. I bet my bottom dollar that the counter staff must have thought that we were drunk. Considering I was laughing hysterically behind her.

This is how RED we were.

Alphania Ng, where is the mobility in your mobile phone? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home