Thursday, January 25, 2007

Mandy Pandy

I got to know Amanda during my first semester in NUS during my Media Writing module. Has been good friends ever since (though she has a knack for disappearing below the radar for months on end.) This semester we're sharing another module- Communications Management. Haha, think it'll be a blast working with her again.

It's such a small world, Amanda was browsing through my camera when she saw pictures of Ronald. Turns out they know each other from YFC. Always knew that Amanda's very active with church activities, never knew it was with YFC though. Such a small world.

More specifically, it struck me as such a small CHRISTIAN world. Amanda's one of the few rare Christian friend I have and turns out that she knows Ronald. I don't know why, but I was kind of expecting larger degree of separation there. Hmmm food for thought.

Amanda acting pitiful

Mandy Pandy rushing her reaction paper 20 mins before it's due

Anyway, Ronald was commenting that it's good to know that Amanda's a friend. "She'll be able to give you very good advice and counsel."

Haiz.
Ronald, you forgot something very important. We're both ARTS student. HAHAAHAHA. She's my partner in crime most of the time! Haha. Just like how she made me take a picture of her grabbing her own boobs in the lecture theater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home