Sunday, June 24, 2007

***Updates***

The screening went well on Friday. Would like to thank a few people who has been indispensable, be it for the first short film or the latest one.

  1. Derek, for being the DoP for both films. For putting up with my obsessive compulsive demands during editing. For honesty and never trying to hoodwink me with "this cannot be done" when I ask him to do certain stuff that is tedious and troublesome.
  2. Cheryl and Sinyee, for putting in everything to make sure that the film went well and for contributing really funky and smart ideas throughout the process.
  3. My caregroup members, for being encouraging in all my wacky, frivolous creative endeavors.
  4. Dr Edna Lim and Dr Gilbert Yeoh, for providing an outlet/means for me to put my thoughts into tangible action and work & encouraging different perspectives. For never putting down students' ideas.
  5. Alphy, for your kind words, interests and enthusiasm in my projects. For never dismissing my work as frivolous. For being angry that I didn't show it to you- It is uplifting to know that someone actually wants to see it. =)
  6. Grace Wee, for your generosity in agreeing readily to take part in potential projects in the future. For supporting a friend in his amateur artistic endeavors.
***Updates 2***

Links on the left have all been updated. So sorry for the delay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home