Monday, June 20, 2005

Updates

Sorry for the damn long hiatus guys. I… errr… went to Siberia to look for… errrrr….. Lap4 Cheong2. Yup that’s it! I went to Siberia to look for Chinese sausages. Grins.

Anyway.

1)I’m finally out of the Army. Yea! Watch out world, I’m back. Hope you slept well at night for the past two years. Things are gonna change buddy boy!

2)I went to help out at a church children camp. So not me right? But it was cool. Rather enriching. Very happy to be part of something that made so many kids happy. Would do it again gladly should the chance arise.

3)Shopping with Miss Chew. Went over to June’s place. Surprisingly good price for good designs. Hope June got herself a regular. Had fun talking to her and all. Always cool to hang out with her.

4)Sandra’s finally back form Japan. Hoped the mission trip was fruitful and all. You were missed terribly. One month without any communication. Boy that was weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home