Sunday, November 20, 2005

A Little, Happy, Stupid Christian

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 46:10

This line popped into my head lately. Wonder why. But looking at it, it’s rather apt.

Come to think of it. I’ve never been angry with the big guy up there. I acknowledge that there are times where I look to the heavens and go, “Why me?” I admit there are times where I felt that he’s being rather unfair.

But I have never been bitter.

Maybe, just maybe, I do KNOW that He is God Almighty. King of heaven and earth. And like Pastor Jervin said today, the one who feeds the sparrows and make them strong. The one who clothes the lilies and make them beautiful.

The one who surrounds me with wonderful people. The one who calms me in times of stress. The one who gave me a simple heart that loves.

However can one be ever angry with such a wonderful God?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home