Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Jingle Bells Are Jingling


Was in town the other day, caught Night In the Museum at Plaza Singapura. Man, that movie is HILARIOUS! Can't say the same for the seats though, we were third row from the front... Had a stiff neck after the show. Headed to Fareast after that, here's some pictures I took of the decor this year.




I was kidding Cheryl and Siling that Paragon had their budget slashed this year, that's why they only decorated HALF their tree. (:

I prefer this shot. Somehow nicer...

Haiz, the decor at Tangs just get gaudier and gaudier yearly, this year's looks like a xmas accessories shop in the Concourse or something. FUGLY! Maybe cause it's a Chinese mall, then every thing must be Ghim Ghim (Golden)

We agreed unanimously that the Sookee Crystal Tree in Bugis is still THE tree this Christmas.
p.s. it's worth 1.5 million dollars I think


Is it just me? Or are the xmas decoration getting from bad to worse?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home