Friday, May 18, 2007

Internship Updates

As you all know, I was initially offered an internship with Motion Picture Association of America. Turned out the wanted free interns, being a resume whore I was torn between taking it up or giving it up. Three months with no pay can be quite harsh. Almost third world living conditions.

Though I'm sure that I would learn a lot there, the notion of being a whore means the presence of monetary transaction of some kind. So... I dropped the internship.

Oneeyeclick has been extremely kind to adopt me for the summer! So I started work this week and on my first day of work, there happened to be a corporate shoot for Chanel. Talk about starting the internship with a bang!

It was an "eye opener", for more details, message or mail me. Winks

Us after the Chanel shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home