Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Confessions

Guess what? I have a confession to make… Two days back, I bought something I’ve never bought before… I actually went ahead and bought a copy of July’s FHM, the one featuring Irin Gan. Haha, yup never bought FHM before cause I’ve always thought it to be a trashy mag. It is…. Just that now I think it’s a trashy JUICY mag. Haha… Don’t bother asking why I bought it… Can’t explain myself…. Impulse buying? Haha. Ssssshhhh….

Malaysia Attacked Singapore Today

Guess what happened on Tuesday? I fell down from my double decker bed in bunk. (okok give you guys ten mins to luff it out) It would have been hilarious if not for the fact that I grazed myself real badly in the underarm region. How bad was the graze? Erm, I could pick visible pieces of skin off the open cupboard door, which I crashed into. You should see the faces of the entire bunk, which I so unceremoniously woke up… Someone actually thought Malaysia bombed us. *grins*

God Bless Their Soul

Was tuning in to Class 95, topic of discussion was “Homosexual relationships and your views on them.”
It was the usual right and wrong blah blah blah until one of the dj asked the Flying Dutchman if he would ever disown his children if they told him they’re homosexual. He said he’ll never disown them but he’ll “send them for counseling and if that doesn’t work, then may the Lord bless their souls.”
Those words of his set me back thinking, it is quite blatant that FD is a Christian and….. I mean, let’s put it this way, God created us in his image. And there’s all these teaching abt how homosexual relationships are unholy in God’s eyes… Hmmm din he created us in the first place? Especially for the people with genetic defects which makes them homosexual instead of heterosexual. Did he created them likewise so that their soul will burn in hell? Kinda creepy isn’t it? Sorta being damned straight from birth. I’m confused… That’s why I’ve prefer the Nature VS Nurture way of explaining stuff, it makes more sense, less contradictions.
Hmmm… I’ll think on it more and update this entry soon.

Pay Day

Yay! Tomorrow’s payday. Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally I can get two books I’ve been eyeing. “Through the glass, darkly” by Jostein Gaarder and “Mister God, this is Anna” Yes! *excited* Haha meeting the class for dinner this Saturday, guess wat? MISS TAN”S COMING TOO!!!! Haha I know it’ll be fun! Looking forward to that and my books.

Random Thoughts

Tried on Davidoff’s Echo the other day when I went shopping with Cheng Mei. Smells…. Divine! Am absolutely going to get that.
I’m going to Embassy on the 19th (most probably). It’s going to be my virgin clubbing experience hahaha (give you guys five more minutes to luff AT me, told you I’m a boring guy..) Looking forward to that too.
Check out Yngwie Malmsteen’s “Blackstar” and Beastie Boy’s “In a world gone mad”. Superb.

Food For Thought

“Power is…. Holding someone else’s fear in your hands and showing it to them”
Hmmm…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home