Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I, Myself & Me

I like... Sugar Ray. It’s about the only mainstream rock I ever listen to. Cheesy but sunny. I like sunny.

I hate… people who hold up the line on buses trying to scan their EZ link cards through their bags. They look like idiots shimmying their bags up and down against the reader. I wish I have the guts to kick them down the bus.

I saw… Timothy Goh and Melissa Hayek from Channel News Asia on Friday. They were shopping at Borders. Looks like they’re dating.

I am looking… at Christine’s name card. Yup, she has one. Quite sophisticated looking too I might add. Hope I get another when the new improved batch’s ready.

I am reading… Dr Faustus. Lit books are so boring without lit teachers to sit you through them. I miss them, they made lit seems so fun.

I am peeved… that I missed Jocelyn’s bday dinner on Saturday. What to do? Somebody’s gotta protect Singapore.

I am so tired… Friday was the only day I got to go home last week. There seems to be an endless amount of duty for me.

I am… fat!!! My weight went back to the “before NS” weight of 72. Where did it all go? My jeans are still dropping down if I don’t hold it up with belts. Hmmm…

I am glad… Bala invited me to his place in Deepavali for dinner. Finally got to try some authentic Indian dishes. Don’t know too many people from other races, so really appreciated it.

I feel… Michael Buble’s overrated, but I must add that his baritone voice does do justice to some songs. Just some.

I just… wrote a letter to Grace, in mandarin! Haha, really losing my touch with mandarin. I was actually breaking into a sweat from the effort. Hope she understands what I wrote. She asked for it anyway.

I was thinking… about what Christine said. She’s right, I am suffering from mention-initis. Always have, always will. But G isn’t the name that pops out all the time. S is. I have been suffering from mention-initis for so long I didn’t realized it until Christine pointed it out. But…

I can’t… let go of I too. I’ve been trying for three years now. It still isn’t working.

I loathe... Can't Fight The Moonlight by Leanne Rimes. Unhappy memories about I just gushes back to the surface whenever that song plays.

I know… that I don’t want a girlfriend now. Just realized that I’m only yearning for someone to baby me.

I regretted… typing the above comment out already. Who am I kidding?

I am so… happy for dearest Miss Edna Lee. She’s expecting! Haha soon she’ll have junior running around the house. Yay!

I am excited… that Sheila’s bday is coming. Got some stuff planned for her. Hope she’ll feel it’s diff this year. Hope she like it.

I didn’t... get a piercing after all. I got TWO! Muahahahaha. Yep. Got myself two punctures.

I am… feeling down. Suddenly, I realized I have too many friends and too little close ones. Selfish as it may sound, I want someone to make time for me for once. It’ll be nice for a change.


I think… I care too much. That’s why I can’t sleep well, everyone’s problems inevitably ends up as mine. I can’t bare to let go. I have to help wherever I can, whether they want me to or not. I worry too much for people dear to me. I cannot live with myself if anything happens to them.

I need… a drink. I feel that I’m a wreck. Useless and worthless. Suddenly, I want to die again. Dying by thirty seems to be so distant, now seems to be a better time.

I feel… my sanity slipping away. Who am I? Am I really me? Whose life am I leading? Why am I here? Can I make an earlier exit?

I want… someone to hold me. Someone to lie to me for once that it’s ok and everything will work out fine. Will you?

I am… so tired.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home