Sunday, October 19, 2003

SAJC

Yup, on Fri.? Before the Maksim showcase in the evening? Dropped by at Saint Andrew's. Drizzling slightly, so I bought coffee for Miss D. You see her face when I knocked on her door. She was stunned, right before her own class! Hahaha Met up with Mr. Lian, Mr. Peh and Mrs. Tan too. Had such a good talk with them. Was pleasantly surprised Mr. Peh still remembers me. Hahaha He looks exactly like Bryan Wong! And he caught me out once with Ivy. Remembered I was wearing that orange Nike shirt and he was like "Smrt sponsor your clothes ar?" Sheesh, I was so embarrassed in front of Ivy. Nonetheless he's a cool guy.

Miss D looks bad. She looks tired. Hope she can get a good deepavali break. Think she really needs it. Oh! Miss Edna Lee's expecting! So happy for her! Miss school. Felt great to go back again.

Oh My Goodness

Oh no! it's been two weeks since I last wrote to Grace! Think I'll write tml. So sorry sweetie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home