Sunday, October 05, 2003

Random Thoughts

The night I tried to kill myself
You came into my room and wept
For me. The beauty of your longing
Held me like a plaintive song.

You came into my room and wept,
Suffering my suffering,
And held me like a plaintive song
Till I myself became your sun.

Suffering my suffering,
You taught me well the source of pain
Till I myself became your sun
Shining on the world back home.

You taught me well the source of pain:
For me, the beauty of your longing,
Shining on the world back home
The night I tried to kill myself.


Rather sweet eh? I thought so too.

I Think

I miss Grace already. I don’t know why but I do. Really.

Was talking to Felicia abt it last night. Nope, I know I have not fallen for her. Yet there’s an aching inside to see her go. She’s a nice girl, guess I just miss having another friend close by. Never have been good with good byes. Anyway, it's just ten weeks huh? Then she'll be back for her summer break! Yay! She'll be back for a much longer period then. Hahaha.

Hope this feeling pass soon, cause it sucks. *heavy sighs*

Muzak!

Thanks to Sergeant Chang, been listening to Weezer quite a bit! Great nerd band. Now before you dismiss them as hardcore shit, let me elaborate. They’re not the heavy hardcore death metal bands. Really! You have to go listen to some of their songs. Hmmm maybe you’ll like to start off with Island in the sun, Buddy Holly, El scorcho and Photograph. Just listen, can you picture a couple of bespectacled nerds playing? There you go! Nerd band!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home