Saturday, September 20, 2003

The Delirious Ranting Of Me

I feel my wings are broken in your hands.
I feel the words unspoken inside pull you under.
I’ll give you anything you want, Love.
You’re all I wanted.


Hello, here to rant again. Stuck at home on a chilly Saturday, with no one to hang out with and no one to cuddle up to at home either. Love sucks! Sorry, I meant LIFE sucks. See how much this is getting to me? Okok, maybe I should quit whining, this isn’t going to get any better might as well just get on with it eh? Just grin and bear it…. Hahaha

Basically, the week has been like all others, quiet, un-happening, stale, peaceful, boring. Was looking forward to spending the weekend out but everyone else seems to be busy. Fang’s got a 15 page report, Chengmei’s got tests coming up, Weichan needs to rush her project, Sandra’s not replying my sms, Ming is dying of sleep deprivation, Sam’s going to celebrate her birthday with her clique. Even Sheila’s got a mysterious date.

Speaking of which, it’s driving me crazy, the way she refuses to tell me who it is. I have no idea why, but it irks me like crazy not to know. Been gnawing at me for quite a bit. Why? Why do I feel like this? Told her curiosity kills the cat, satisfaction brings it back, guess what she told me? “Good, I meant to kill that cat.” There! Cold, unfeeling, clinical and to the point. Man, sometimes she can really make me hate her. Haha, Hell hath no fury like a woman’s wrath/scorn. She just proved it to me, again.

ARGH.

And have you any idea what that woman did? I called her to yak and know what she said? “Why don’t you go look for Ivy?” THANKS A LOT! Growls, you really know how to rub me the wrong way ar? Hahaha, never mind, I’m a magnanimous man, you’re forgiven. *Lobs a saucer at Sheila on the sly* shouldn’t even use my good plates on you. Blea! And just in case you want to know, Ivy has church commitments in the afternoon.

DOUBLE ARGH.

Oh well, staying at home is not that bad, for one, I get to save up. Need all the cash, planning something big in a few months time.

Gotta pry it out from her soon. I’m going nuts. (Don’t ask me why)

Oh My! It’s…

Just realized that today’s the twentieth. Have you any idea what that means? Gracie dearest’s flying back from Australia! Yay! Miss her like crazy, gotta catch up with her one of these days. Ok, I’m dying of thirst, will sign off here. Don’t miss me World! I’ll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home