Thursday, September 04, 2003

Love Is In The Air

Guess what? So many of my friends are getting “involved”. First there’s Sam. Then few days back found out Ming’s also involved with a guy. Just now, Peanut told me abt her little “problem”. Haha. Guess everyone’s getting lucky. Extremely happy for them.

Can’t Get You Out Of My Head

Someone once mentioned that it takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. Guess that’s very true. Think that when you get to know someone, you sorta give away a piece of your heart to them. And when you fall in love with her, you give an even bigger piece away. It’s something you give and never take back. That’s why it’s so hard to let go of a relationship. You tell yourself that it’s over and there’s no feeling left. That’s just bullshit. Nobody can let go totally, all those shit abt how when you like someone else she’s the only one on your mind? Those are lines straight out of a soap opera. It’s IMPOSSIBLE. I’ll admit it, I still think of Ivy every now and then. I know it’s futile, wrong even. But I still do it. Just can’t help it. It’s almost natural, guess that’s what happened when you give away a part of you.

It’s like… She’s living in you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home