Sunday, August 31, 2003

Play Ball

Took a bus which passed by RVHS's field. Never realised how i missed that place, maybe it's the teacher's day spirit or something. Anyway, really wanted to step back into that familiar place, too bad today's Sunday. You know what I really missed about that place? Softball! (you call that ball soft?) Yup, bestest game I ever played. The satisfaction of having the bat connect with the not-so-soft softball, one of the greatest feelings on earth. Sometimes, you can feel it coming, there's a general slo-mo effect and you can actually see it connecting before it actually happens. Freaky but it happened to me twice. Weird but exhilarating .

Miss Yeo

Talking about my downstairs neighbour here. Her name's Shufang, known her since forever. She was my first friend when I shifted into the estate and I was in preschool then. Anyway, one of my bunkmate, Gabriel was from her secondary school and Jc. We were just talking the other day when we realised that she 's a mutual friend. Found out from him that she's a bowler! Oh my! The petite Shufang? A Bowler? Wow, hahaha see... guess I don't know her that well afterall. Been living above her but never seen her around. *shrugs*

Apparently, Gab feels that she's a very Dao person. Hmmm I've always known her as a quiet and shy gal but Dao? Hmmmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home