Saturday, August 09, 2003

Wow, Check This Out!

"I consider myself a very sexual person, with lots of love to give... Whichever sex it may to be." -Angelina Jolie-

Cool huh? Something very sexy that comes from someone.... very sexy. Nothing less.
In a way, I can relate to that statement very well. I mean, there are so many people out there that are special to me and I dare say I care for them in a selfless way. Similarly, I can care for many people at the same time. Yup, that's me! And some people just don't understand it and then they tease me about it. You know, about how I can't seem to settle down and that I like so many gals at once? Well, I still don't think it's wrong. I believe you can care for and love someone in the pure innocent and genuine manner. What think you? Drop your opinions on the board won't yer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home