Saturday, August 09, 2003

Has It Come To This?

Hello peeps! *waves* I'm back! Haha. Hey, I think i'm losing my friends. Just take something that happened few days ago for example, i called Yifang and guess what? I HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT WITH HER! Do you know wat that implies? I mean, people out there who know us know how crappy and full of shit the both of us are! We used to go on and on forever, talking about anything and everything under the sun. Now? It's gotten to a stage whereby we call (or rather i call) each other and there's moments of long awkward silence. Hmmm Seems like we're drifting quite rapidly. Oh my.

Then again, can't be avoided can it? I mean it's bound to happen to most NS guys, we'll probably be stuck in some godforsaken part of Singapore while the rest are continuing with their life. Just take the blogs of Sam and Miss Chew for example, suddenly, there's so many new names in their life and as a friend/classmate, I've never felt so out of sync before. I'm not lamenting (then again I am ain't I?), i mean NS has some pros too, i found myself being more systematic when it comes to doing stuff and becoming more responsible generally. But i think it can get rather challenging, especially when it comes o relationships with people. Kinda test your limits at times.

Guess what my bro, Sheila said is true.... Some people do need your physical presence and proximity in their life before you can continue to be part of their life. Speaking of her, she's special. A friend i can meet up with when I have problems, and we can just sit there for hours, not saying a word. Just enjoying each other's presence and then at the end of the day, walk away feeling much better all the same. Love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home