Sunday, July 20, 2003

Oh How I Love You So

Relax, it’s not abt me. Aww. Did I disappoint you? Hahaha went out with Chengmei yesterday. Guess what we saw? There’s this couple on the train… Well, let’s just say they are almost attached at the hips. You should see how the gal was hugging the guy. Yes, the guy’s big and maybe even “cuddly” but do you have to be so over him? In public? Right in the middle of a train carriage? In front of the door? Where everyone has to squeeze past you? Hahahah. Hey, I mean it’s real sweet that you two are so in lurve but sheesh, you don’t have to make me feel bad and inadequate right? Hahaha Really man, she was literally “clamoring” ALL over him. Never know you can hug someone in so many ways. Quite educating.

Charlie’s Angels

Yup finally saw the movie! Yay! It’s great! Brainless and bimbotic but who cares? It’s great entertainment! (Can’t Touch This by Mc Hammer plays in the background) Hahahah. Hmmm. The mechanical bull part was rather bleah. Hilarious but bleah… Wat’s up with that? Cameron was sexy but that scene was rather out of place. And the expression she had when she tripped over the couch and got straight back up? It just struck me as that of an over zealous sex kitten. Too typical dumb blonde feel to her role. There was a general “Matrix” feel in the show too, with all those freeze frames and delay frames. Know wat I feel is the sexiest part? The scene whereby the Angels pull off their gloves with their teeth. Hubba hubba. *Drools* Man oh man. You can shut me in a room with Lucy Liu and her whip any day man. Hahahaha, okok I’ll stop before I’ll have to take a cold shower. But honestly, that whip can be quite entertaining in the bedroom *grins* such a turn on. Ahahahha Shall put it on my wish list. *Grins deviously*

Finally, I’ve Got Me Book.

Went far east yesterday with Chengmei. Got one of two books. “Through A Glass Darkly” by Jostein Gaarder. Yup, I’ll let you in on how it is soon ok? My next target’s “Mister God, This Is Anna” by Anna Fyn. After that I’ll try to track down a copy of Arabian Nights with ALL the stories. Think it’ll be hard to find. Only a few stories are common knowledge among people, like “Ali Baba”, “Sinbad” and “Aladdin”. I shall read up on all of them if I can find them. So exciting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home