Sunday, July 13, 2003

Class Dinner

Yo peeps, I'm back. Guess what? I officially declare the class dinner at Fish and Co last night a success! (Just the dinner though, after dinner plans were pathetic) Twenty people turned up! You should see the guy's face. Everyone was like going, "table for two." I was the only guy who went, "table for twenty?" You should've see how his jaw dropped. Don't blame him; it's super peak hours. Haha he's been most helpful!

Yay! Haha, so good to see Mrs and Mr Tee again after so long. And managed to catch up a bit with peeps like peifang and siewli too. Haha everybody's looking good! Ben turned up in a bandanna. Hahaha, I had Wrasse fillet in tangy sauce and a Deep Sea cocktail. I warned the peeps around me against starting the "fish are friends, not food" crap. Sam couldn't resist the temptation and got a tequila sunrise. Her face turned so rosy, just like the sunrise. Hahah. Ok lame..

Took photos outside after dinner. Remembered how I carried grace at prom? This time I carried Aaron. Man, he's light. Hahaha Then the bunch of us just stood there in the drizzle, TRYING to make up our mind as to where to go next. Cold..

Alleybar

I FINALLY FOUND ALLEYBAR! Yay! Yup, been wanting to there for a while already, finally went in last night. It's such a lovely place! Simply divine. So aptly named. The longish layout and design does make it seem as though it's been built into an alley. Too bad they din have seats for the group. So didn't stay, such a disappointment. Nevermind though, I'll be back!

Walked past Milieu, guess whom did we saw there? Miss Chew! Hahaha. In case you're wondering who's that? It's Christine (been getting on her nerves recently calling her Miss Chew). Yup, think she was waiting for he friends outside. Rag party I think. Hmmm. When we left the place, there's so many of them outside trying to sell tix. Not wanting to be rude here but some of us in the group (me, ming and ecr) felt that it's tottering on the edge of touting. Not a very good impression.

Hey Miss Chew, you promised to drop by Fish and Co! Hmph! *growls* Hahaha it's ok, you were missed though.

Template Problem

Yup, I've decided against the gothic looking one. It's lovely, but somehow the date turns out funny and my entry gets truncated at weird places. Will see how. Will stick with this plain one first! Meanwhile I need help with the tag board and links. Err... Some body? Help?

Pet

Thinking of getting a tree snake as a pet. Hmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home