Saturday, July 19, 2003

*the following posts were supposed to be out on wednesday, blogger was down then.*
Tramp

Saw the TV advertisement for Jewel’s new album. They ran some clips from her song “Intuition”, my goodness! She looks like a tramp! What’s up with the negligee top? Gawd, sheesh… it looks horrid on her. Not sexy at all.

Michael Buble

Hmmm someone else mentioned that he has a great voice today. That’s like the second recommendation in 24 hours. Think I shall go listen for myself. What’s the hype about his singing? Haha I shall see… hold on world.

Charlie’s Angels

Yes, finally I’m going to catch it tml, Lucy liu!!! Hubba hubba hubba! Spank me, baby! Ooopps, sorry guess I got too excited. Yup, I’m watching it with a friend whom I’ve not met for three years now. Yup, hahaha. Great that I’ve finally tracked her down. If you think benedict and yifang are full of shit, wait till you meet her. Unsurpassed in her hey days. Hahaha. Hope I can still recognize her in the crowd tml.

Embassy Or Not

Been wanting to try clubbing for a while now. Initially, this Saturday was to be my virgin trip. But I’m seriously having second thoughts now. Yes I know I agreed, Liyi, but every other person seems to be going. Peeps from Ntu, Nus, Pioneer Jc and Ac Jc are going to be there. Man it’s gonna be crowded. Even the “veterans” are saying it sounds too packed. (The picture of someone bobbling up and down in a fixed square comes into my mind immediately) Hope it doesn’t get THAT packed. Suddenly it doesn’t seem so enticing anymore. How oh how? Should I go? Hmmm decisions decisions decisions.

Ouch, There Goes My Money

Hey you know how they always say the government spends loads of taxpayers’ money on defense? Well, today I touched an ordinary looking wrench that costs S$412,000. Oh man… And there were three of them. And they all looked as though you can buy them off the shelves of any hardware store. Sheesh, and we only get S$350 monthly as allowance. What’s up with that?!?!?

Oh No. Help!

Sandra’s birthday’s coming! What should I get her? Headache… Soft toys again? I think she got enough of those from me… hmmm.. How?

Harry Potter Number Five

Hey anyone out there who’s done with the book? Lend me? Please? *gives my best endearing Bambi eyes* I would really hate to have to buy it cause I don’t own the first four. Though I’ve read them and they are quite good…. Anyway I digress. I’m willing to loan you my “Sophie’s World” by Jostein Gaarder, “Bell Jar” by Sylvia Plath, a collection of Edgar Allen Poe’s short stories or “The Picture Of Dorian Gray” by Oscar Wilde…. Wait… forget the last book, it’s not for loan… Yup! So any takers?

Interesting Blog

Yay! Yesterday somebody complimented me for my blog. Thanks Chengmei! Hahaha don’t worry about not understanding some parts of what I wrote, you’ll catch on to my incoherent ranting soon enough! Yay, that made my day! *grins*

I Need My Ranks

Yup, they’ve got to promote me soon man. I’m perpetually on a shoestring budget. Yes, though it’s possible to live on a monthly allowance of S$350, I really want more man. Let’s just say I prefer working with some slack and surplus ok? Paying off transport, bills and insurance on your own doesn’t leave you with a lot to play around with. You’ll have to plan right down to the littlest detail. It’s tiring. Hope I can earn my stripes soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home