Saturday, August 30, 2003

Bye Bye Dough

*stomps into the room*
Guess what? I just got back from the police station. I've finally decided to punch the old lady living downstairs. Naturally she wasn't quite happy abt it.

Got you there for a moment din I? *grins*

Hey, it's a saturday afternoon and I'm stuck at home. You can't really blame me? Hahaha it's a joke. But I did went to the police station. Went there to file a report, I lost a military pass this morning. Yup, It was issued to me yesterday, BARELY twenty four hours ago. Haiz, guessed it unclipped itself from my uniform this morning in the crowded train. Dang! I'll have to pay a penalty of FIFTY bucks! Sigh.... Fifty good dollars, could use it somewhere constructive man. Like for cds, a good meal outside etc. Life's a bitch man.

Stood up...

Haiz... Why does this have to happen to me? I'm so unlucky this week! First, was supposed to have dinner at Causeway point with Junhui (my jjc og mate), she din turned up. And, she switched off her blardy telephone! Hey! The idea of carrying a mobile is to BE CONTACTABLE you know. *irritated*

Hey, I'm alright with waiting. Especially for gals (once waited for 5hr 45min for someone) and especially if ultimately you do turn up! But not if I'm gonna wait there for 45 mins without any trace of you! Argh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home