Saturday, August 23, 2003

Centro!

Yup! I went to a club! It's my first trip to one. Quite an embarrassment right? I'm twenty and it was my "virgin" trip. Anyway Friday night was fun... initially. Hahaha, Went with Honky and guess who we met there? Sergeant Chang! Nice to see a familar face.

Oh! why was I there? It's the Nus Arts Faculty bash cum pageant. Sheila dearest took part! Hahaha, yup. That's why... Have to go support her man! She's my brother/sister (I'm a little confused here) after all. Hahaha man she looked good! Almost edible! *smacks lips* If you asked me, she should have won the pageant! Yup, She looked great in her black numbers, the last one look familar... Shimmering black dress... Hmm where have I seen it? Hmmmm Haha, Jack bought it for her. *grins*

You know, it felt different seeing her all dressed up last night. I mean, it's the first time I've seen her in a dress, make-up, heels and all. She stirred something in me. I've always seen her as a close buddy, (think beach bums in beach wear) and it's so... new, to see her like that. Perhaps it's because I've always seen her in a less feminine light (or less than feminine light) so I was naturally awed/stunned to see her so beautiful. Oh and the swimwear segment! She was hot! Any hotter and I would need a cold shower! Haha. I have no idea why she lost out. She looks.... So Sexy... Think it's the caucasian factor, Singapore stilll ain't ready for them I guess. The other contestants? Well the guys.... They're ok I guess. Duh, my eyes were on the gals! Haha M1 was rather... fagotty. Hahaha Trust me, that was the general feeling on the floor.

F1 looks a bit like Eugene's (Tragic) ex- Lijun. And both of them plays basketball! Hahaha, F1 was way less tan though. F2? Well, she looks a bit like Amy Cheng. Her bikini? Let's just say flora print clashes with the idea of a pageant in Centro. F3? F3 was crap! *Ducks the hail of household items* Hahahahaha F3 was Sheila! *wolf whistles* Hmmm she was the best if you asked me, and the jazzy item she sang? (Fever by Peggy Lee) It matched her dress to a T. F4? She made the whole pageant looked rigged. Yup, So many Supporters! Sounds like even her distant relatives came down. *shakes head* Typical XY look if you ask me!

After the pageant, went looking for Sheila. The place was packed! Quite a shock! Honky decided to go home at this point in time, leaving me there alone like an idiot. Sheila was busy entertaining her friends, so we din really talked. But if you asked me, somrthing din felt right. We were too quiet, even though she's busy. Things felt a little awkward and strained. I have no idea why, just felt real out of place and uneasy. I've noticed recntly, there's something between us. It feels not as comfortable talking to her in person. Nono, not in the "I-Loathe-Your-Guts" way. Rather, it's the " Hmmmm-why-are-we-having-these-weird-awkward-moments-of-silence-that-we-never-used-to-have-before" kind of uneasiness. The funny thing was I din want to leave despite that. Just sat there, pretending to chill out, I dunno.... just wanted to stay with her till as late as I can I guess. Talked to Chang for a bit though, other than that? Was pretty much alone most of the time, and when she's around, din talk to her either. In retrospect, it felt really weird.

What's happening man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home