Sunday, August 31, 2003

Late Night Rumble

Sounds damn suggestive doesn't it?
Sorry to disappoint you people. No sex here. Hahaha Yup, had a long sms session with a friend last night. I dunno, just have a talk I guess. Said some stuff I've always wanted to say and maybe to some extent thrashed things out a bit. But if you ask me, "thrash things out" is kinda extreme, with a negative connatation to it. Basically, we talked. Maybe I said something I might grow to regret in the future, maybe I said something that I shouldn't. But up to now, I'm just glad I said all those thing which I did. Guess knowing that people now better understand how you feel does make the overall scenerio much more endurable. Just hope some of what I said registered, I know she has quite a bit on her hand too.

Wonder how is she doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home