Saturday, March 20, 2004

Pressies Pressies Galore

Heh. Been looking through the stuff I got for my bday. Wow. Really happy. Guess by now you’ll have noticed on the right that the list’s pretty much struck off. Heh. Got lotsa stuff. Thank you all man.

Let’ see… what did I get. Oh the lads from camp got me a pair of Sennheiser PX 200. POWER! Put it on and you’ll be transported into a sanctuary of pure bliss. It delivers clean, clear, crisps every time. And the bass. Oh my goodness. You’ll have to try it on to believe it. Plus, it’s foldable, gets real compact! Think it cost em a bomb. 98 bucks man. Thanks again guys, I know we all don’t earn much! Really appreciate it. I would have kissed you all right there and then but it’ll just look FUCKING GAY inappropriate.

Ming, Ps, Sam, Christine and SL got me a Deuter back pack! It’s this cool grey looking pack, which I’m using now. Nice!! Oh, Christine’s bday falls on the 2nd. One day after mine. Got her a necklace/pendant set from Jo’s craft. Hopes she liked it.

Was extremely happy to see some of my NPCC pals. Chufang, Lingzhi, Huiqing and Alan came down! Cheehong had something on in camp so he didn’t join them. Heh those peeps got me two cds. “Highway to hell” by ACDC and a re-mastered cd by KISS.

Heh, Aaron, Liyi, Yifang, Fel, Joce, Yanmei and Sandra got me a huge card and a BRAUN BUFFEL wallet. *Jaw drops* Has always wanted one, but could never bear to part with the dough to get one. Those guys went ahead and got me one anyway! Wow, to think Bear actually “tricked” me into agreeing to go shop for wallets with her, so as to ensure that I don’t get myself one. Haha meticulous huh? *Grins*

The relatives and cousin came over. Got lotsa ang paos. Xinrui got me a book. “Complete Bartender Guide” Haha to bring me one step closer to my dream she says. Thanks! Really like it.

My pressie to myself? Got a new bottle of fragrance. Rykiel Homme by Sonia Rykiel.

But the bestest present? Haha. It’s a book. Changmei, Junhui and Michelle got me a book on pottery. OH MY GAWD!!!! That’s like the bestest biggest shock of my life. HOWEVER DID THEY KNOW? Apparently, I let slipped during one of the Kino trips with Chengmei. AND she remembered. *Touched* I swore a hollered on top of my voice at three in the morning when I saw the book. WOW! I still can believe it. *Beams*

Thank you all. You guys really made this birthday memorable.

Lalalala wallet and book lalalalala wallet and book. *winks at bear*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home