Monday, May 17, 2004

Bursting At The Seams

I'm super super bloated. I swear I could burst if I take another bite. Had a belated mommies' day at granny's. Had a bbq. So much food. Really feel like a pig now. Had tiramisu too. Ordered it From Tiramisutra. It was absolutely divine. Heh. I feel like a glutton now. *rubs tummy*

It Died.

My Com crashed that day. There goes everything. I repeat. EVERYTHING. All the mp3! All seven gig of them. Gone! I swear I could have fainted right there and then. They're my babies!

Haiz. But I realised that it's set already. No point harping on it. Might not be a bad thing, now that i can download selectively. Heh. Life goes on.

Updates!

Linked Avis to my blog. Feel free to check out her blog. The links on the right... *points to it*
Will update my blog soon. Had a really long entry before it crashed out on me. Now will haveta retype everything. God bless! Till then! Toodle loo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home