Friday, May 07, 2004

KRRAANNGG!

Have I mentioned that I’ve fallen in love all over again with speed metal? Been listening to them again.

Bleargh!

Have so much on my mind now. Where shall I start?

Ok, Ming! Thanks for listening the other day. And Fel? Thanks for calming me down.

Isn’t it queer? The people who offer help and calming words are never the ones you’re close to previously. Hmmm.

Anyway, I promise I won’t do anything dumb ok? No worries! I’ll survive this.

Think I scared Ming a bit the other day. She asked “Why does it sound like there’s two person msging me?” Think she must have thought that I was going loony.

Then again… maybe I am losing it.

Bloggy

Have loads of changes I wanna make to my blog. But can’t seem to find the time and drive to. Hmm, I hope the mood comes soon. It should be good.

Missed!

Dang, Due to bad timing, I’ll have to give “Prelude To A Kiss” a miss. Darn! It looks really good. For once in many weeks, something good in theater and drama came up and guess what? I can’t go! WTF?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home