Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Just Great.

Between Sheila and me, I’m now officially known as THE weirdo. She read the April 25th post and told me that my thinking is getting really different and weird. Shrugs. But at least she still feels that I’m harmless. Hahaha. Thanks Persephone. That means a lot. Think it was the Humpty Dumpty post that pushed her over…

Hurray For Sunday.

Going to the Lord Of The Ring exhibition with Miss Chew. *Waves porcupine around* Happy, fun loving, cool, spunky Christine is finally back. Gone is the irritable, one-word-answer, tired and stress out exam period Christine. Be gone! Hahaha, we’re all cool in our own way. *Winks* Happy.

Since I’ve not caught ANY of the three movies, think I’ll have a lot to catch up on. Hahaha. Do some homework before the exhibition. Think I’ll spend Saturday watching all the vcds/dvds I borrowed from the guys. Looking forward to it already. *Excited*

LOTR just seems so much more fun after playing the game on the PS2. It was real intense. Wave upon wave of Orcs and Ogres. Think… two person playing and the rest of the entire bunk standing/crowding behind. Cheering and hollering whenever danger looms. Hahaha. Me and Ng make a great team. Legolas and Aragorn. Hahaha, the things boys do… Thanks for bringing the PS2!

By the way. I love the fighting knife of Legolas. Looks real sweet…

Worried Sick.

Hurricanes hit Japan. And Sandra’s going there on Saturday. I can’t help worrying.

Usually, I tell myself not to let Sandra’s petite-ness set my worrying into overdrive…. But IT”S HURRICANES THIS TIME FOR PETE”S SAKE!!!!!

*Takes a deep breath and calms down*

See how. San will know what to do. She’s a good kid.

Hello…

Ervin called. And I was like “Ervin who???” hahaha it was PASTOR Ervin. OOPS.

Quite a nice surprise. Chatted for a while. He asked if he could pray for me and my first reaction was “ What? Is this a standard operating procedure or do I look badly in need of some?” Am ashamed to say my guard was up immediately and the only though running through my head was “STOP PROBING!”

It was not until San explained that asking to pray for someone is a way of expressing concern. Plus it helps others to see/understand better what’s on the mind of the “prayee”. Why didn’t I think of that? I mean… I have volunteered on a number of occasion to prayed for a certain friend of mine. Why can’t I see where he was coming from?

Hmmm, why am I so “protective”?

So… insecure.

Have I got things to hide?

But then again, who doesn’t?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home