Monday, April 19, 2004

Pinch!

Feeling really crabby now. Why? I just had crabs for dinner. Ok lame. Hahaha. Daddy was sure feeling generous. Love crabs. In fact, love all kinds of shellfish, with or without legs. Hahahaha. But no abalone please… I’ll roll on the floor with stomach cramps. It’s that bad. So… it’ll take a lot of money to poison me. Hahaha.

Zombie.

I have a sleeping problem. Period. Have been avoiding talking abt it till today when the Pastor mentioned it. Told Mei abt it. Hahaha. I dunno. I can’t seem to clear my mind for a peaceful night’s sleep. I can’t even dream! Lest have sound sleep. Now it feels like whenever I close my mind, my head seems to shrink into a lava lamp. Intangible weird stuff rushes through my head. And I wake up every ten minutes. I dunno how much more I can take. Trust me. Night after night of being sucked into a mental kaleidoscope, not remembering anything when you wake. Feeling more drained after going to bed than before. I think I’m going to snap soon. Haven’t slept well in weeks.

I think I’d dying.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home