Friday, April 16, 2004

I Swore… I Saw A Camel Waltzing Down The Corridor

Or maybe it’s the heat getting to me. The weather these days is totally crazy. Can’t remember when was the last time it got so hot. Goodness gracious me. I feel like a piece of flypaper! So wet and sticky! *Runs up to a wall, hurls myself against it and STICKS there* See?!?! Told you I’m feeling sticky.

Exercise. The Military Kind My Dear…

Just got back from an exercise. Was held in Jurong camp. Been in the sun for three days. Kinda cool being baked again. Been so long since I did that. There’s this joy in standing in the blazing son. Having the brazen heat searing into your skin. It feels really raw and alive. It’s like scouring your skin with hot water and a piece of green wool.

Cleansing.

Updated.

Posted new photos on the photo page. Feel free to have a look. The links on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home