Monday, April 12, 2004

Easter Play

Went to the Easter play at Kallang yesterday. Fel’s church City Harvest organized it. It was really good. Not to mention large scale. Hahaha. William Hung made a special appearance. Okok. Some sort of an appearance. One of Jesus disciples did an impromptu song, Hung style. Complete with cheerleaders. That got the stadium roaring with laughter. The play was excellently done up. And the set was simply marvelous. Looks damn pro and stuff. Plus the music… heard it’s all original work. Impressed and in awe.

Well Pastor Kong’s really charismatic. Which is good because. Despite sleeping for less than two hours the night before, I actually stayed awake throughout. AND enjoyed it. Know what’s freaky? Before the play, I was talking to Fel abt my Humpty Dumpty blog entry. And during the sermon. Pastor Kong talked abt Humpty Dumpty. Mei says it’s divine intervention. Me? I’m just amazed.

Anyway, met some really friendly people from Fel’s cell group. Namely Esther and Shufang. Jieling’s a real babe. Her cell group leader is a really great guy. Uber friendly. Hahaha. Oh! Met Roy Ang there too. He was one of the ushers. Goodness never knew he could look so decent formal. Hahaha shirt and tie! In Red too! You go Ang Gu kuey. Hahahaha Kong Ba Bao (yours truly) said thanks for dropping by.

Dropped by Ric’s place to pick up his car. After that the three of us went to Geylang… For supper. (Whatever were you thinking?!?!?!?) Had Zu zha tang and the famous Tau Huey. It was really good. Hahaha felt real bright though,. Hundred mega watt light bulb. Hahaha. Ric was really nice to sent me back all the way from Geylang. Both of them are Pasir Ris-ians mind you. Felt real bad. Thanks guys. Thanks for inviting me to the play Fel!

Happy Birthday Alan.

Went over to Alan’s on Friday. Alan’s my secondary school cca (npcc) friend. He was the overall coordinator back then. Anyway, felt real good to see the rest of the guys And gals again. Ppl like Shangcai and Alan etc. Heh. Shared a bottle of wine with Zhihong. Hope Alan like it. The rest of them bought him a really lovely watch. Headed to Tiong after that for some chit chat. There’s gonna be a chalet in June. Really looking forward to it.

S- word.

Went to Mei’s church on Sunday. It was quite ok. Such a small world, saw my cousin Dawn there. And I was telling Mei earlier that one of her friend reminds me of Dawn. And the next thing I know, I saw her in front after service. Freaky. Hee.

Anyway. Am feeling really churchy now. Not because of this packed weekend. The feeling… that I had long ago when I made an effort to go on a regular basis is back again. I might… I just might start attending church again. Think I’ll check out CH next week while Sandra checks out her friend’s. *winks winks*

You’re Either With Us or You’re Not.

Hmm. As you people know, I’ve been around a bit this long weekend. Met quite a bit of new ppl. Made some new friends too. Noticed something abt people. What’s with the “Hi I’m from Ntu/Nus” shit? I mean… has it taken over the “Hello, it’s my pleasure to meet you”?

What? You have to establish your sphere of “belonging” before you make friends? I mean it shouldn’t and doesn’t matter does it? Hmmm. It’s beginning to feel like the standard procedure when young adults our age are introducing themselves to others.

I don’t quite get it. But then, I’m still serving in the army. *shrugs*

Hoochimama Sweet God Of Agave.

Uncle just came back from Korea for a visit. Guess what he got me? A bottle of Jose Cuervo! Hubba Hubba!

Vision

I have this vision…. Release “Happy Tree Friends, Bedroom edition”. Brings a whole new meaning to “ Good Sex To Die For.” Hahaha. Think it’ll be a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home