Sunday, March 28, 2004

ME!

[ In The Morning I Am ] in a "Please knock me unconscious coz i dun wanna work" mood
[ All I Need Is ] a hug now and then. (what can i say? easy maintenence)
[ Love Is ] complicated and elusive.
[ I'm Afraid of ] not being someone.
[ I Dream About ] the weirdest and most violent things possible.

{Currents}

[ Current Mood ]cranky. I'm always loopy and looney.
[ Current Clothes] Sajc house T. Comfy...
[ Current Music ] Assasins by The Insane Clown Posse
[ Current Taste ] chicks with braces? Muahahaha
[ Current Smell ] plastic. I think the com's burning.
[ Current Book I`m reading ] Some pottery guidebook.
[ Current CD(s) in CD Player] Words Can't Describe by Claressa Monteiro


LAST PERSON...

[ You Touched ] Elvin. I punched him in the arm.
[ You Hugged ] a certain class mate abt half a year back.
[ You Instant messaged] MICHELLE!! *waves*
[ You Yelled At ] Some indian driver who thinks that running around the back of the speeding is real cool. STEWPID.
[ You Kissed ] a certain class mate abt half a year back. (Not the one I hugged though)*grins*


FAVORITE...

[ Food ] errrr..... I give up?
[ Drink ] Anything iced.
[ Album ] My own Prison by Creed
[ Shoes ] My rockport. Costed a bomb... Two actually. :)
[ Candy ] Any. So long it ain't orange flavoured
[ Animal ] Women. Muahahaha Go figure.
[ TV Show ] Remember the "Viper" series?
[ Fruit ] Any berries. (peach qualifies as a HUGE berry.. at least to me)

ARE YOU...

[ Understanding] Now trying hard not to be.
[ Arrogant ] Nothing to be arrogant abt.
[ Insecure ] Am I? Wait. I am! Nono. Maybe not. Then again.... Hmmm.
[ Interesting ] I know lotsa non useful bits of info. Other than that? Nope.
[ Friendly ] not really
[ Smart ] Nope
[ Moody ] Constantly. On the inside.
[ Childish ] Apparently everyone thinks so. *shrugs*
[ Independent ] Yearning to be...
[ Hard working ] If the need arises....
[ Organized ] Alright I guess. Err. There's order in my mess?
[ Healthy ] Unfortunately, Yes.
[ Emotionally Stable ] Only when I'm asleep/under sedation.
[ Shy ] around new people.. DUH
[ Difficult ] Known to be at times.
[ Attractive ] Eh... This is tempting.
[ Bored Easily ] Every other min of my life.
[ Messy ] Can be....
[ Responsible ] Rather
[ Angry ] Perpetually
[ Trusting ] Let's just say I think too much most of the time.
[ Talkative ] Only when I'm comfortable with you Shugah....

WHO DO YOU WANT TO...

[ Kill ] The qn should be "Who do you want to kill MOST?"
[Get High With] Dun do drugs. Yet.
[Look Like] the invisible man
[Talk To Offline] Miss Lim
[Talk To Online] Miss Yu

HAVE YOU EVER...

[ Pictured your crush naked? ] Crush? No. CrushES. Yes.
[ Actually seen ur crush naked] Unfortunaely... Yes. Ok got you there din I? DUHZ! NOPE
[ Been in love ] It sure felt so then.
[ Cried when someone died ] DUH


WHICH IS BETTER...

[ Coke or pepsi ] Coke
[ Flowers or candy] Candy!
[ Tall or short ] Short
[ Pink or blue ] blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home