Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Good Man Downed

I’ve been downgraded. To a highly unglamorous C9L2. Shucks. On one hand I’m happy someone’s doing something to protect my back, on the other I’m afraid that it might keep me away from the new love of my life- basketball.

Ok. So it isn’t really basketball. Think a combination of basketball with a lil bit of contact rugby thrown in. and then picture it being shown on Comedy Central. Yups, you get the general idea. Think the workout is more in the luffs we share.

AND, I suck at it. Basically, I’m the guy whom they’ll go. “Mike, we’re losing. BADLY. Play “chou chou” (smelly in mandarin). NOW. Thanks”. That’s the call for me to pull off those not entirely legal tricks and stunts. Hey! This is the SAF; you can do anything so long you don’t get caught right? *Mad scientist laughter*

Still it’s great fun.

Ha! This is pathetic.

What can I say. I’ve proven that harsh words works faster than elixirs. WAY faster.

It’s so disappointing. You don’t HAVE to humour me with off the mill material ok? It just HIGHLIGHTS reflects your thoughtlessness.

What can I say? I’m DISGUSTED disappointed.

Utterly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home