Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Brisk Shoppin

Headed for Tampines Mall yesterday. Second trip there since it’s opening. Mad rush though. Went thru two malls within an hour. Great place to shop. Shall head there again when I can get people to walk around with me. Bought a T from U2.

Professional Wrestling

The doctor was a huge joker. Mentioned that my back will get worse as I get older (surprisingly, I can live with that) but should get better after leaving NS when it’ll be less stressful. Shouldn’t have problems with day-to-day living unless I become a professional wrestler or stuntman. Haha. Looks damn friendly. But he’s a lil too “trigger happy”. Gave me three months worth of painkillers. Two tablets DAILY… *rolls eyes*

I don't wanna die but I ain't keen on living either

My heart's at a low
I'm so much to manage
I think you should know that
I've been damaged
I'm falling in love
There's one disadvantage
I think you should know that I've been damaged

But

I really really really care
I really really really want you
I think I'm kinda scared
'cause I don't want to lose you
If you really really really there
Then maybe you can hang through
I hope you understand
It's nothing to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home