Saturday, April 17, 2004

I Was Bored…

Think it’s pretty obvious. Guessed what I did yesterday? Well, the night before, I was kinda talking to Mich abt lotsa stuff. Premarital sex, love, feelings etc the works. She kinda mentioned something. Beb said, “Love should be… Simple and sweet.” Hmmm that really stuck and it made me feel kinda uneasy. Couldn’t really sleep. Something within that kinda pricked.

Anyway, was at work when that kinda inspired me to start something. Msged lotsa people asking them to fill in “Love is (Blank)” with the first thing that comes into their mind. And here’s what they said.

Love is… Unpredictable. With no right or wrong. ~Carol~
Love is… The using of one to make both happy ~Francis~
Love is… Painful. ~Shuhui~
Love is… Blind. ~Sandra~
Love is... Life ~Sheila~
Love is… Fish. ~Fel~
Love is… Kind. ~Christine~
Love is… Love. ~Chengmei~ (This answer is funky. Love is love. Period. Attitude Gal!)
Love is… un-definable. ~June~
Love is… So unreal and stupid. It is indescribable. Cause love is how you define it. The love I yearn for may not be the love some people could give. Sometimes, you can’t even describe the love you want. Love is defined by how much you understand yourself. ~Lingzhi~

Yup, those were the answer I got. Noticed it’s all the gals who bothered. Hahaha the guys were like. “You ok? I think you need to ^&%$^*&% -ing go away you GAY!” Hahaha. No lah. Guys are shy. Expected.

Francis’s answer is good. Kinda cool of him, always bother to entertain the little quirks and funny impulsive little crazy ideas of mine. Hahaha. Moomaster rocks! Fel’s answer was totally out of this world. She said fish was the first word to pop into her head. Hahaha fwarny. Din see that coming at all.

Think this is very Quizilla inspired. Heh. Maybe I’ll do something like this again in the future. Feel free if you wanna contribute. The tag board is always underutilized if you asked me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home