Wednesday, April 21, 2004

You Push. They Resist. And You End Up Tired From The Fighting.

A new point of view,
A walk in your shoes.
I wish I can get inside your head.
To see what you see,
When you look at me.
Maybe I could have lived your life instead.


I Wrote So Much Today.

Guess what? I left it in camp AGAIN. I swear my memory’s getting from bad to worse. It sucks when your life is crumbling apart due to fatigue. I can’t sleep… Even after running three kilometers today. I bet all the rest are snoring away like pigs already. Cept for me.

I Died A Little Today.

Why? I was getting ready for work after lunch break today when I saw… Michael Learns To Rock on TV. Guess what were they singing? The English version of Jacky Cheung’s Wen Bie. Goodness. I swore I was badly traumatized by it. Correction! I was badly traumatized by it. AND I swore.

It was... utter torment. Totally rubbishy. I was going “Somebody STAB me, PLEASE!” That’s reason enuff to be banished to Hell if you ask me. *Shudders*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home