Sunday, April 25, 2004

Bear and Causeway Point

Had bento with Sandra after church today at Edo. Quite alright. Reasonably priced too. Talked about a lot of stuff. Hee, I really enjoy chatting with her nowadays. Last time it used to be more of nonsensical, lame shit. Now, it gets more “intelligent”. Don’t worry sis! Your secret’s safe with me! *Zips mouth and adds a coat of super glue over it* Hahaha. It’s the same with June too. Been talking to her quite a bit too. Think others will faint if they hear the things we share… SSSSHHHH….

Hahaha why do I hit it off so well with ATTACHED gals? Hahaha. Not good! Not good at all.

Anyway I digressed. Headed to Causeway Point after lunch. Walked around with Mei and Lizhen. Mei kept asking if I’m bored. Asked her why. She said I looked really tired. I guess… I am.

I just felt slow and bushed. Sorry if I ruined your mood for shopping sis! Oh take good care of the tummy ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home