Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Blea.

Was bumming at home for the entire day. Got really sick from an allergy reaction. Thank goodness for twenty-four hours clinics. Went down for a jab, which probably saved my puffy face and eyes. Felt like they were going to pop out any moment. Bro said they were bloodshot. Was pretty freaky I tell you. Sudden onset of running nose and blocked air passageways plus the rashes and the puffy face, thought I’m going to pop and die any moment. Damn those abalone. I know… I’m allergic to them, but mommy hid BABY abalone in her cooking. How am I to spot that? Hahah, not blaming her or anything. She probably thinks it’s harmless. Oh well. SWAY.

Got a jab and some antihistamine. Am feeling much better already. The antihistamine had a sedative effect. Slept the best ever in ages. Was telling Felicia that perhaps that I should go get myself an antihistamine addiction. Was comparing nightmare. She said I’m disturbed. (Shall blog it down soon)

Am I?

Steel

Saw a nice pendant at Westmall the other day. at the stall beneath the escalator. It’s a stainless steel crucifix. And it can be taken apart into two different crucifix.
So there’re three methods of wearing it. Hashanah I’m tempted. Pricey. 38 bucks. Oh well shall wait and see.

Oh, I got another voucher. So on top of my 80 bucks Isetan vouchers, I have a 40 bucks Topman voucher now. Peace. Shall do some damage soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home