Wednesday, January 12, 2005

So cold, so icy one burns one’s fingers on her! Every hand that grasps her starts back! – And for just that reason many think she is glowing hot.




That’s how I feel now. So unsure, maybe even deluded. But yet… Deep inside, I wish the warmth is genuine. And not my mistake. It has been cold for such a long while already.

I’m not even sure of what I want. It isn’t fair if I go into it only to hurt ppl. What am I attracted to? I’m afraid of making mistakes that will have repercussions that affects us adversely.

I am confused.

Dead Of The Night

I think I should stop smsing at night, esp when I’m drifting in and out of sleep. I say things without remembering what I said. And sometimes, things that shouldn’t have been said are said.

Oh boy, Mike just loves to shoot himself in his pinkie toe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home