Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Nuts

Ok. Frosty the Snowman is BEGINNING to get on my nerve. Slightly.

Lewd.

A man returns home to see his wife in bed bonking the postman. Outraged, he dragged the postman down the flight of stairs, through the kitchen and into the garage. There, he clamps the postman’s penis into the woodworking vice. He proceeds to unscrew the vice handle and removes it.

Then, he took out a hacksaw.

“Please…” The postman begged. “I’m so sorry, I’ll do whatever you want. Please don’t cut my penis off!”

“Who said anything about cutting off your penis?” The man said, raising an eyebrow.

“I’m going to set the garage on fire. YOU do what you have to.” And he passed the hacksaw to the postmen.

Muahahaha. Sorry couldn’t resist that joke after I saw the teaser for Saw. Hope I can catch it soon. Sounds freaky. AND psychotic.

“A saw too soft to cut through metal, but hard enuff to cut through flesh and bones.”

That’s freaky man. Can you imagine? Cutting you own leg off? Gross.

Heh. Looking forward to that show. Grins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home