Thursday, September 02, 2004

Tense Up

You guys seen the new Fancl girl? No no, not Joanne Peh. The other one holding up dumb bells, promoting the new line of slimming products.

WOW, now THAT’S a looker.

Sweet And Sassy

Was talking to F the other day when the topic eventually got into that of members of the opposite sex. Well, think it’s best that I leave some details out. Not necessary for me to put them up here. Asked her what se thinks is my kinda gal. And she said “Sweet and sassy.”

Hmmm, sweet and sassy. Can’t seem to think of any. Sweet gals usually lack spunk, and feisty gals usually ain’t the sweet kind. Hardly (if not never) do they go hand in hand. Hmmm maybe she meant to say that there’s no chance in hell that I’ll find my someone. Haha.

Ok, not funny. Think I’m tired.

Waiting

I’m waiting for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home