Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I DO NOT Hide Under People’s Skirts.

Heh, read my previous post and thought I should add something to the previous post.

Erm, one of the weirdest places I’ve slept in included the teacher’s table right? Pls note that table and chairs each sold separately, teachers NOT included.

Grins. Think I would have been expelled should I sleep there WITH the teacher at the desk.

Do I Really Like Her Or Am I Just Lonely?

First thing first, this has nothing to do with me. (sort of) nothing to do with me in the sense that I’m not seeing anyone now, NOR is there anyone I wish I am seeing.

Heh. Been reading a bit from some of my friends’ blogs. Some has gotten hitched, some are dating, and some are… missing their ex. And I was there just reading and listening and reading and listening. When this voice (nope! I’m not on marijuana) in my head asked,

“Do I like her or am I just lonely?”

Funny this question should popped into my head. Cause, I’m not exactly dating now. Hell! I’m not even looking for someone to date. I’m just moving along. Trying to continue breathing and get on through life. But stop and think I did and….

I’m just lonely. I can now say that. No more denial, no more delusions and no more excuses. I’ve come to accept that fact. Have you?

Are you in love? Or do u really miss that person? Or, like me, are you just lonely?

Audrey, My Love!

Saw the following on a stranger’s blog. She’s one self-confessed nymphomaniac (for those who doesn’t know what that means, try “addicted to sex”). Quite disturbed reading her blogs. Nope they are not in the likes of erotic novels. Don’t bother asking me for her address.

She’s only 19 for Pete’s sake… but that’s another story for another time.

Audrey Hepburn Beauty Tips


1. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.


2. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.


3. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.


4. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.


5. For poise walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.


6. People, even more than things, have to be restored, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anyone.


7. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find them at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.


8. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.


9. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows.


10. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home