Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Party… Party On!
 
Weinee celebrated her 21st bday yesterday at the Chevron. Steven booked the place for her. Haha. Nice to see all of them again. Really, it’s always nice to see ppl you’ve spent the whole four years of your secondary school with. Eh. Shared with the gals, got a pair of teva sandals and a pair of earrings from Isabella.

The party was rather mild. Heh, guess it was more of a gathering than a party. Anyway, the cake was lovely. From Coffee bean. Haha. Absolutely sinful.

Pretty much sat around. Had a tiring day at work, plus I was so hungry that my gastric started acting up, so by the time I got there, I was too upset to even talk, much less eat. Still, it’s a great joy to see everyone again. David mistook me for JH’s bf cause I sat beside her. Have I really changed that much?  Hmmm…

Kare-not-so-okie

After the cake, we just pretty much sat around and played cards and mahjong. Then they started ktving. Nono, dun get me wrong. Lingzhi and Weinee and her friend are excellent singers. Carried Ah Mei’s song off without a hitch. Not an easy feat considering Ah Mei’s voice/song/style.

Well, the thing I have against KTV is that it sounds…. Unnatural? Not unnatural as in badly sung/ off key/wrong notes/William hung/screeching. Even the best singer while ktving will sound weird to me.

Why?

Cause it’s not their song. To me, it just sounds really off hearing someone else singing the songs. Someone else other than original singers. Sorry, it just irks me a lot. Personal opinion. Chill……

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home