Monday, June 21, 2004

What A Week.

Helped out with carnival preparation on Saturday. Had fun, been ages since I worked together with a group of people. Putting stuff together, chatting, cracking jokes. Heard the carnival went well. Didn't go down in the end. Wanted some time for myself. Decided that there's no need for me to try turning up for all their activities. Will only burn myself out.

Heard all went well and loads of kids turned up for our games stall. They ought to! Hahaha everything was done up so nicely and cartoonish. Heh. Will be meeting up with them again this weekend.

Bought pork jerky for dad. It's father's day and that's his favorite. Hope he likes em. Had dinner outside too. Dad opened a bottle of shiraz too. A tad too tannic for my liking. Heh.

Bear

Sandra's coming back on Wed! Yay! She's been away for 6 weeks plus. Misses her.

Blessed

Am blessed for friends around me. They never fail to cheer me up. Was talking abt stuff with June just now. Then somehow teased her abt her figure. (If you wanna know, her's great. I was just chiding her for fun). Anyway, mentioned that she might need Extrim, she retorted that if she needed Extrim, I'll need ExTRAtrim. Faints. That was pretty hilarious at that moment in time. Faints. That woman.... Never fails to crack me up.

Anyway, do some advertising for her. See the link on the right? Her daddy stocks most of the bikini from that series. So those who wanna get bikinis, feel free to leave a msg ok? I'm sure June will be most happy to help.

New Addition!

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present.... Sandra's Blog!

Hahaha Yea! her's is now linked! Feel free to drop by ok? The link's on the right!

Love the effect on her blog, go see it! You'll be amazed. (ok I was.... tot it's impressive... the slow fading away effect)

New Friend.

Made a new friend under the weirdest possible conditions. A friend forwarded a number to me by mistake. So naturally I smsed to ask if that person knows me. Turned out to be a complete stranger. Anyway, we sorta aroused each others' curiosity and one thing led to another... We're "talking" now. Hahaha. Her name's Adeline. She's an artsy gal from Ajc.

Really nice gal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home