Monday, June 14, 2004

Sam!

Guess what?!?!? Samantha's on tv! She's starring in the Starhub Ad! Here's a picture of her! Looking as good as before! Haha.




Irksome

I swear. If I so much as hear once more of that "Bai liu li bai, hui bu hui kai" ditty, I'll walk in front of a moving double Decker bus. That publicity stint is way over the top. Repeated at least a good eight times during my wait for the train. Like Von said, we should learn from the Japanese railway. Where all the advertisements are played muted. Argh. The thought that I'll be hearing that first thing in the morning at 5 tml.... Argh.

Felt like bashing the plasma screens in.


Chev-vy

Helped Jiahui booked her chalet at Chevron. Hopes everything turns out well that day. Shall pray for good weather soon.

Oh, her perfume smells lovely. Salvatore Ferragamo she says. Nice!

Toothy!

Bought new tooth paste. You'll be surprised what they include in its manufacture nowadays. Darlie's putting in "French Spring Water", so that "Freshness Stays Longer". Hahha, made in Malaysia with French ingredients. Hmmm, sounds.... a bit.... far fetched. Haha pardon the pun. But oh well, I fell for it nonetheless.

Fun

Had a great day today. Helped out with the games for the carnival. Love it when I get to put together/make stuff. Always feels so accomplished when it turns out fine in the end. Haha, what a small world. Met a new friend today, Henry. Guess what? We used to be from the same platoon back in Viper Bmtc. What a small world.

Thanks.

Hello sis! Thanks for getting the ointment for mommy. Hahaha she's very grateful. Will try to "bully" her into making yam paste for you. Sounds good? Haha it's been a while since she last made it! I miss it too.

Soothe

Hey Fel, I hope your throat/tooth gets better. Dun get too angry ok? Give it some time to heal. Meanwhile TRY, I know it's hard but TRY to keep cheery. Heals faster when you're happy.

I think....

Gals with single eye lids are really really attractive. In their own special way. Makes you wanna take a second, lingering look.

*Dreamy look* Haha, I'm not telling! Shoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home