Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Cheated.

I bought the wrong stuff. Bought the Original Mint Source's Peppermint Shampoo thinking that it'll be cooling and minty like Ng's Peppermint Shampoo..... NO...... It doesn't work that way. No menthol content at all. So I smell like a walking piece of candy cane now.

Well, it's ok. I can live with that. Thank goodness I love Candy Canes. *chortles* So now I'll have a lil bit of Xmas with me whenever I shower! Yay! *dances around*

Word.

Ok. Blogging without the help of Microsoft word sucks! No spell checks, no auto caps. (I'm using notepad now...) Never realise how dependant I've grown on Word. Hope I get it up soon.

Last Waltz

Another you and me
Another revolutionary heavenly romance
Waiting for the last waltz ...

Cheer up

I hope she doesn't get too upset. Cheer up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home