Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Tested Positive...

Wackiness: 60/100
Rationality: 24/100
Constructiveness: 40/100
Leadership: 80/100

You are a WEDL--Wacky Emotional Destructive Leader. This makes you an anarchist. You don't give a damn. When push comes to shove, you just forget about it--it's just not worth the heartache. What this means for others is that dealing with you can be aggravating, because they find they can't get you motivated about things they care about. What this means for you is that you are happier, calmer, and saner then they are on their best days.

You are near-immune to criticism, and those who know you well acknowledge and respect that. You may come across as lazy, but the truth is that you find little to get worked up about. Regardless, you have slews of friends, because they are fascinated by your world view, jealous of your lifestyle, and drawn to the fact that you are hilarious to be around.

You are a pillar in a sea of hot-bloodedness. You have a sweet tooth.


Took a lil online survey off a link at Fel’s blog. The result’s above. What do you think? I am wacky, emotional (most of the time) and destructive. That’s rather true, but the descriptions that follows…. Hmmmm not very true what… I am not immune to criticism; in fact I think I’m a lil more on the self-conscious side. Rather sensitive to what others think and say of me.

Check out the rationality and wackiness quotient though. Dun mess with me, I just might come up with ingenious ways of gutting you and disposing of your filthy little carcass. GROWLS.

Shit.

Won’t be around for a month. Most unfortunate turn of events. I might get charged and thrown into Detention Barracks. That or I’ll get really lucky and get confined in camp for a month. No consolation for the latter what- so-ever right? Ultimately no freedom.

In the wrong place at the wrong time. There goes my clean PERFECT record of no confinements and no extra duties. Quite a huge jump huh? From clean slate to a possible stint in Detention Barracks. Think I might stab myself with a toothbrush.

Why me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home