Monday, August 02, 2004

JOEY DOESN’T SHARE FOOD!!!

Heh. Did u catch that episode of “Friends”? Joey has this problem abt sharing food. Actually I do too.

I do share food. But it really depends on the situation. If I’m out with another friend and we order different dishes, I’m pretty all right if my friend wants to have a go at my dish. Sharing food this way is acceptable still, BUT not when you’re out in a grp of more than two and when EVERYONE else wants a go at ur food. By the time they’re through, there’ll be none for me…. *Whines* Order your own dang food!

Caucasian Beauty

Wat’s wrong with the camp guys. Can’t stand them, fucking racist shit. They’re the kind that’ll never take a second look at Caucasian ladies. Simply dismisses them as “Ang Moh” crap…. Well, FUCK YOU. *Sticks both fingers out*

Some of the prettiest and most pleasant people on earth are Caucasians ok? And I’ve always had this thing for Caucasian ladies. They look gorgeous with their much more prominent features. Look at Uma Thurman, Angelina Jolie and of course, Paris-the dumb-but-rich-blonde-Hilton.

Haiz. Typical bengs. Let me hear you even whimper something abt any of my Caucasian friends and I swear I’ll sock your teeth in so deep that the next time u chew, u’ll bite ur own colon off.

Everyone Wants To Hump Zhang Ziyi

Caught the “House OF Flying Daggers” today. Quite an all right movie. Being a typical guy, enjoyed the fight scenes a lot. The things Director Zhang comes up with. Brilliance… Sheer brilliance…

Plenty of eye candy in the form of Takeshi and Andy Lau. Plenty of drool fodder in the form of Zhang Ziyi. Plenty of Advertising opportunity for whitening lotion in the form of Zhang Ziyi baring her snow white skin. Plenty of instances whereby you feel that everybody lives just to hump Zhang, in the form of the two hunks forcing themselves on Zhang.

Still, it’s rather enjoyable. Rather “Infernal Affairs-ish”. The people behind me kinda chuckled when I couldn’t help myself and went “Wat the hell? Period Infernal Affairs?” Grins. It’s not bad at all. Honest. Go watch it.

Damage Control

Went Popular that day, bought three books within 5 mins there. Talk abt fast spending. Will update u on them. Peace…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home