Sunday, August 01, 2004

Zzzz

Saw this quiz on my friendster bulletine board. Tot I’ll give it a shot…

5 unusual places you've slept at?
1) In the closet.
2) Under the bed.
3) In an abandoned military bunker.
4) In a pool of mud.
5) Under the teacher’s table.

Do you dream often?
Very. Almost daily. I dream weird too. Often AND weird.

Do you drool when you sleep?
Yea, depends on the “position”.

Do you talk in your sleep?
Apparently so.

Do you snore?
When I’m deadbeat.

Do you sleep on your left side / right side?
Left

Are you one of the people who sleep with their eyes half open??
Dun scare me. Sure hope not.

Do you enjoy sleeping? Do you get enough sleep?
Yes I do, but only if there’s no weird dreams. Nope, not enough.

When you just can't get to sleep what do you do?
Sms ppl while in bed. I’ll zonked out before they even reply…

Sleep with lights On or Off?
Off

Which side of the bed do you wake?
Both. It depends.

Pillows?
One. And a bolster for hugging.

Hard bed? Soft Bed?
Hard pls… I have a bad back.

What do you normally do before you sleep?
Switch off everything in the house?

What can't you not sleep without?
Not being tired. I can’t really just sleep for the sake of sleeping. Just not my style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home