Sunday, August 22, 2004

Chuckles

Bitch never ceases to amaze me. Hahaha. I have no idea how to put this. I should be angry with her or even disappointed ( I was, but not anymore). In all the years I’ve known her, this has to take the cake. First time she’s so self-conscious. So unlike the bitch I know.

How shall I put in? *thinks hard for an analogy* Hmmm..

Haha, it’s like something Miss Blowjob-In-School will do. Heh.

Getting Comfy

Had a really productive time at Cell today. Loads of things to think abt. This is how all conversations and discussions should be. Thought provoking.

Think I’m fitting in really nicely with them. For all the times I’ve made ppl smile, it’s really nice to have people making ME smile for a change. Smile from the bottom of my heart. I sure could get used to them.

Suddenly, I don’t feel as drained as before.

Unsure

Am still deciding whether to post abt my freaky dreams. Am worried I might spook San out this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home