Thursday, August 12, 2004

Sometimes We Do Not Do The Things We Want To Do, So That Others Won’t Know We Want To.

Caught “The Village” with Ming on Wed. It was pretty ok (the movie), had a great lunch with Ming before that. Think her new hairstyle (it’s longer) and hair color suits her very well. Heh, plus it’s quite rare seeing her carry a tote bag.

The show’s pretty ok. The twist had a pretty “Chey…” feel to it. Am not bullshitting. But I guessed that the “creatures” were a hoax the min I saw them on the screen. What gave them away? Well, they were looking to human; walking upright on its hind, having two arms like we do and the ultimate giveaway? It wore a bright red cape.

Ppppuuuhhh-lleeaazzeee. No alien/boogy monster/thing/glob/out of this world beings wears a cape. Unless they mutated from a human form in the first place. Shheeesh.

Still, the movie’s quite worth catching. If all u want is to do is to sit back and to enjoy a lazy story. Shalln’t go into details here. Else it’ll make the movie totally worthless to watch.

It Has Begun

Did something the other day. Something I hadn’t done in more than two years.

I actually went to the library and borrowed books.

For those who know me, borrowing has been quite a taboo for me. Have always tried to buy my own books whenever possible. Heh. Ming wanted to drop by, so I went along.

Goodness, the library has changed so much. Now, it’s like u can actually HANG OUT there. And there’s this level for teens? You can bring your own cds in and there are loads there for you to choose from too.

Haha was in quite a rush. So I just grabbed two books by Ethan Hawke, Heard that they were excellent reads. Will let you guys know when I’m done.

Hairy Business.

On the topic of hair. Quite a number of my friends got their hair done. Haha, I am going for a slightly different style these days too. The word here is slight. Can’t do anything TOO outrageous while I’m still in the army. No one noticed so far though…

Torrent Rawks

As most of you know, wasn’t at work for the past two days. Was clearing my offs. Anyway, for the short two days that I was home. I watched a grand total of three movies (excluding The Village). With Bit Torrent, I downloaded Azumi, Battle Royale (Director’s cut) and Hero. All bloody movies. Heh. Loved them to bits. It’s so easy to use. And I’ve downloaded two complete acid jazz albums, four Incubus albums, Maroon Five’s album, four Judas Priest albums, Velvet Revolver’s latest albums and six of Weezer’s album. All these without ANY bogus music file. DIE KAZAA DIE!!!! Bit torrent is here to stay!

Peace….


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home