Friday, August 27, 2004

Weird Dreams

Sometime back, the weird dreams came back to me again. Oh well.

Dreamt that KaiEn shoved Yrene down a skyscraper the other day. I have no idea how they popped into my head. They’re people I know and see every week. But I do not talk to them. Maybe an occasional nod of acknowledgement once in a while and that’s it.

First it was strangers hurling each other off tall buildings. Then it was…

You peeps know I’m selling my mp3 player right?

Dreamt that I was showing it to Sandra and she was trying it out. Listening to the music I have on it when, out of the blue, she started shrieking at me violently. “WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING? LISTENING TO SUCH MUSIC?!?!?” Then Sandra started to bitch slap me. Just pulling my head up, slapping me hard, pulling my head up and slapping me hard again.

To add to that, Sheila was at the side. Going “Why don’t you just work on his legs? I haven’t had a friend who broke his leg before, it’ll be nice to have one.”

*Shudders*

Dreamt that I was meeting a group of friends at Citylink, and when one of them arrived, I walked straight up to her and upturned her wrists. Just checking, I can’t help it if she post the following photo on her blog right?



Anyway, I wasn’t gripped with anxiety or anything. It’s like somehow, I know inside me that she’s more sensible than that. So it was kinda like a formality, double-checking. Heh, kinda like watching a movie you already know the ending to. *beams*

Napped at the workplace today, dreamt abt Felicia then. Dreamt that we went out and had this HUGE meal. Just the two of us, sitting down to a hearty PROPER meal. *hints hints*
Guess all the times I chided her for not eating properly has finally gotten to me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home